Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finished Bicycle Book


I am so excited. I put the pages of the book together and it's done. There were many ways that I could construct the book. I decided that I wanted to be able to see all of the pages at once and chose an accordion style. Thinking about vertical or horizontal, I chose vertical so that I could hang it on the wall and everything would unfold. I used double sided fusible Pelltex inside each of the pages to make them stiff. Then a little beaded edge embellishing and ta da!

3 comments:

  1. This turned out really well. The technique really provides a way to tell a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that it went together pretty smoothly - amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the Bike "book". Great to see the page by page and then the final product. keep up the great work! CK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.