Happy New Year everyone. As expected I did not make it up to see the ball drop. Oh well, age has its drawbacks. I did see the fireworks in Sydney on the 6:00 news. Does that count?
Here's my list of intentions and wishes for the upcoming year:
1. Spend lots of time travelling to quilt guilds sharing my Fiesta quilts.
2. Good health
3. A grandchild (hahahaha)
4. Write a 2nd quilt book
5. Do a better job of staying in touch with family
6. Declutter my house
7. Let my husband know how much I love him every day
8. Get back into shape and on my bike
9. A trip or 2 to an exciting locale
10. Continue to share my knowledge and life on this blog, connecting with the most wonderful people