Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mall Inspiration

Since the weather has been so crappy here in PA, I have been walking at the mall.  It's amazing what you can find when you walk around and around and there are no people there to distract you.
The most exciting window display is this wonderfully innovative color wheel.  Have you ever seen anything like this before?  It was in the EXPRESS window.

Here are a few other notable window art inspirations:




But this is what I don't understand.  Years and years ago,  boys used to sneak a peak at the Sears catalog to view women in their underwear.  Now, there are these oversized photos in the windows at the mall?

4 comments:

  1. That shirt colour wheel is fantastic and very eye catching. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost enough to make me to a mall, any mall. But then again, maybe not. I think there is all the inspiration one could want outside today with the I C E....it is incredible! Had to be some benefit to walking the dog @ 5AM...and then again @ 6AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to switch the ties on the display shirts at the mall so they aren't matchy-matchy. I hate that. Yes, the gold tie goes on the gold shirt, but why? I'll move it to the blue or green shirt. Men need inspiration too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a neat post. It was fun seeing the shirt color wheel.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.