Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Watch Me On The Quilt Show For Free - This Week Only

This is the week you can check out The Quilt Show for free from this blog post.  If you are not familiar with the show, it's on the internet and the hosts are 2 of today's pre-eminent quilters.  You may know Alex Anderson from Sinmply Quilts, which was a fabulous show on HGTV for many years.  Ricky Tims, not only makes beautiful quilts, he also makes beautiful music. They have amazing chemistry and are both so knowledgeable.  The show brings the latest and the greatest about the quilting world into your home.  You can watch it any time of the day or night.
That's Alex on the left and Ricky on the right. I'm in the middle.
If you click on this link, you can see an episode all about my quilts inspired by my trip to Mexico, my Judaica, including silk torah covers that I have made and a bit about my love of bicycling.There's also a slide show with a bunch of my quilts.  Did you know that both Alex and Ricky have made chuppot (Jewish wedding canopies)?


Here we are holding up my quilt, "Merry Menorah".  It's available as a pattern.

 Anyone joining during the week will have an opportunity to see my show and other fun things. Alex and Ricky offer a very friendly, interactive online community. They are offering my blog readers a 20% discount to join.  Enter this code: 165791354796.

It was an experience of a life time.  Watch it and let me know what you think. 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up--I enjoyed watching the program! Your quilts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASHER KOACH! (Hebrew for great job!!!) Oy vey, what verve, what vivaciousness! I loved every segment.--Eleanor Levie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! Your quilts are spectacular. I enjoyed the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cheryl, it was great fun watching you on The Quilt Show. I collect Mexican pottery animals and they have some of the same motifs as the tiles that inspired you. I plan to purchase your book and am thinking of a sample quilt of all the tile designs

    Lynda in Spokane
    born in Bryn Mawr, PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! It was an enjoyable and entertaining show. I always learn from you. Seeing your quilts take shape from the tiles was inspirational. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Cheryl! I've been waiting soooo long to see the show and it was great! What good tips you shared too! It must have taken a long time to make all those foam core samples but they looked great and you explained all the options well. It was so cool to see you 'on TV'. You did so well that I bet they will have you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for the link, that was a cool show! The mini-tutorials were neat; I hadn't thought about using Word to preview quilts. I'm glad they got in more than one facet of your quilting, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.