Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 39th wedding anniversary and we're spending it in Prague. How lucky can a girl get?

I've decided to try my hand at art journaling, again! Just for this trip. My thoughts were that I might run out of stitching on my quilt (ha!) and it's a lot quicker to document a trip this way instead of making a fiber book. So here I am this morning, trying to make artful pages.

I color washed a bunch of watercolor paper while I was at home. Why did I use watercolor paper? While I was looking for tracing paper last week in my studio, I noticed I had a lot of watercolor paper that I had bought at various times, forgetting that I already owned some! Why not use it. I cut the paper into a booklet size sheets and will assemble them into a book when I get home.

So here's to my honey and a day full of joy and adventure on our 39th anniversary in this beautiful city!

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We celebrate our 39th, next month.
    I hope you get lots of photos and share.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.