Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Busy Week Ahead


"Elegantly Amish" Twins- 39"x39"  - Silk Dupioni
The next 12 days will be crazy busy for me.  I will be traveling from Malvern, PA to the Pocono Mountains to Warwick, NY.  Here's my list of presentations, just in case you will be in the area.  You know I'd love to see old friends and meet new friends.
 Check the websites by clicking the highlighted links, or call ahead to get the particulars.

So are you wondering why I made identical twin silk quilts? You will find out if you attend my lecture at Penn Oaks.  If you can't make it, I know lots of you live too far away, I'll share the story next week, right here.  Sign up with Bloglovin' to make sure you don't miss it.





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I know but mum's the word. I will be there Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and good luck with all that travel! Your blocks are gorgeous. They look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip - I have friends in Warwick. They are a good group

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.