Monday, May 11, 2015

Filled With Flowers

What could be better than a Mother's Day filled with Flowers?
Starting with 

and including refrigerator art made by my grandson and his father. 
 I haven't had something hanging on my refrigerator for a long time.

A trip to see the flowers at Longwood Gardens was the icing on the cake.  I could spend the rest of my life making quilts inspired by such beautiful flowers.














And who could ask for more? A son that wears my newly created Curvalicious convertible backpack!
This is my prototype.  I made it to use it for an upcoming trip to Europe.  I designed it to hold necessities plus a sketchbook, pencils, camera and iPad. (The pattern is on my 'to do' list.)
It can be worn as a backpack or converted to a cross body bag.
I am so grateful to my wonderful family for a day filled with flowers and love.
I hope your day was filled with love, as well.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day!! The weather was lovely for a day out enjoying the flowers too!! Like the new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, sons and grandsons. They go together well! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers and how they just brighten up my day and I do need that right now.
    Love the backpack, that is fun and a nice idea for the summer.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! Your backpack turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful flowers! I love your backpack too. And it's so great that it converts to a cross-body bag as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.