Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Check Out My Guests

Its Pet Mosaic Retreat time and I am so excited for my next group of guests and their puppies.  Yes, it's all canines this time.  Last time Grace, the cat, was the subject of a mosaic quilt.  And Cheryl (not me) finished hers.  It came out great. Don't you love her eyes?

These are the puppies this time.  One's a grandpup named Wilbur, whose owner is named Charlotte.  How cute is that?
Wilbur
Jesse
Riley

Reggie
I'm getting the photos ready
 and keeping my fingers crossed for beautiful weather so that we can take a break and eat dinner on the dock on our little lake. Bailey is looking forward to all the attention that she will get from our guests who will be missing their dogs!

Next retreat? June 9-12, 2016. That's Thursday through Sunday. If you're interested, check out this link.  I can only accommodate 4 quilters, so sign up soon if you love your pet this much!

3 comments:

  1. Please let me know before your next retreat! I would love to do one of my Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the cat at Somers - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat, great eyes. I'm a little worried about Riley... Such cute pets. Hope to see progress photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.