Monday, June 19, 2017

It's Monday, Again


The Mini Mosaic Quilt kits are now available in my Etsy shop. I apologize if you receive my monthly email newsletter and this is not cutting edge news to you.  Since I'm not sure how much crossover there is between my blog readers and newsletter subscribers, I thought it was worth a repeat.  I want everyone to know about this fun new technique.
I spent the winter in Key West developing  and designing the patterns and directions for a dozen designs that include the lighthouse above, a bicycle, tiny town and more.  I've been selling them at quilt shows and quilt guilds that I visit.  They have been so popular and hard to keep in stock, that I finally have enough to put them in my Etsy shop.  

The most popular one has been the giraffe.  
It was created well before April was a social media darling. I think giraffes have always been popular.

And how about Bailey?

I filmed a video that I posted on Youtube to give an overview of the technique. In the video you can also see the cutting guide that I designed to cut fabric into the small pieces that I use.
Click on the arrow to watch it.



Currently there are 12 different kits with many more on the drawing board. I'll be sharing the newet one in July.  Here's a hint: Meow.  If you'd like to find out as soon as new ones become available, sign up to receive my newsletter HERE, or "Favorite" my Etsy shop.

And if you have a request or an idea for a new pattern, please leave your suggestion in the comment section.  Maybe, I'll choose yours!

I also think there are a couple openings in my class at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey
 on  Saturday, July 22nd.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.