Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Holland, From The Seat of My Bike

The Quilt Show received so much positive feedback about their armchair travel series last year, they decided to do it again this summer. During a casual conversation, upon finding out that I had just done a Bike & Barge trip, one of the producers asked me if I had taken any photos.  Photos??? How about 575 photos? And who's trip did they decide to start the series with???
MOI! (says Miss Piggy)
 
Click on the link at the bottom of the photo
 and see Holland from the seat of my bicycle, via The Quilt Show blog.
I would highly recommend it.
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php/blog_id/5696
 

3 comments:

  1. That is they way I would love to see the countryside, beautiful scenery.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and love your bike. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing vacation!!! Love the photos!
    I would love to hear more about this!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.