Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guest Blogger

Yippeee! I am so excited to be a guest blogger on Quilting Bloggers. If you want to read about how I got here and developed my acclaimed art quilts, click on the Quilting Bloggers logo just to the right.

If you are visiting from clicking through Quilting Bloggers, welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about my quilts, tips and inspirations and road trips.

I am currently working on a piece inspired by the Kantha Quilts. There is an exhibit at The Philadelphia Museum of Art in The Perelman Annex. These quilts are gorgeously embroidered layered cloths made in the late 19th, early 20th century in what is now Bangladesh and West Bengal. I view it as Indian folk art. Stay tuned for my inspired piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.