Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prepping For A Trunk Show

I am heading to Valley Forge Homestead Quilters, located in King of Prussia, PA,  for a trunk show tonight.  I call it "One Quilter's Journey" and it starts with the first quilt that I ever made.  So, how do you choose which of your children to bring?  I don't have a list that I follow each time I have a trunk show presentation.  I want it to be fresh and new.  So I go through all of my quilts and try to pick a representative sampling to both inspire and tempt my listeners to try different techniques. Now to pick my outfit.

Quilts, quilts and more quilts!

2 comments:

  1. Eager to hear how it went. I'm sure they loved your trunk show.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.