Saturday, September 8, 2018

What happened to the Summer?

I just can't believe the school year has started and it's been a month since I wrote a blog post.  My summer was consumed with High Holiday Torah cover commissions that totaled 5 covers and creating patterns for a new line of Mosaics.  I shared the first 2 Torah covers that were sent to Germany HERE.

The next set of 3 were for a synagogue in Easton, MD requested by their Rabbi, Peter Hyman, who is a dear friend. They just built a new synagogue and the ark doors look like ocean waves, so they wanted some blue.


After delivering these 3 covers (some people call them mantles), I put all my effort into developing patterns for my new line of Midi Mosaics.  What are Midi Mosaics you ask?  They are a larger size of the Mini Mosaics.  The batik squares are the same 3/8" size, but the finished project is larger.  I'm saving them to unveil at the quilt show in Oaks that's starting on Thursday in Oaks, PA.  My booth # is 720.  Stop by and check them out.  There will be patterns and fabric kits.  Sorry for the secrecy.  After the show, they will become available in my Etsy shop over time.  Here's a sneak peek:



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.