Monday, August 2, 2010

Yippeeee, A New Pattern

Finally, a new OyVey! Quilt Designs pattern.  This pattern has been on the drawing board for about 2 years.  It has been on my website with a caption of "Coming Soon".The covers were printed and so were the foundation paper pieced patterns that I had printed on newsprint.  What took me so long?  Procrastination and other things just got in the way.  So here I present, Starry, Starry Night - a Dreidelrunner:
I am excited about this pattern, because it is the first time that I know of, that a Jewish star has been presented as an easy to piece, foundation pattern.  You can make it as a table runner or as a wall hanging.  Thank you to all of you who so patiently waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.