Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!

What a wonderful surprise to wake up this morning to see a beautiful blue sky.  I really needed a day like today to lift my spirits.  We have had the longest winter and a very grey and rainy Spring so far.  I find that the older I get, the more I crave sunshine.  Greyness brings me down.

So to celebrate this beautiful morning, I decided to dust off my bike and go for a ride with my trusted companion, Bailey.


The sweet perfume of Spring was in the air.
And the view was gorgeous.





5 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good Passover and that you took Bailey's photo before you started to pedal.
    Debbi F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got out in the sunshine. Bailey looks like she is having fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for a lovely start to the week! Baily looks as content as she could be. Happy Passover and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had fun "and your little dog too"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring day. May you have many more days with cheerful sunshine and full of goodness, fun, and creativity.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.