Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is my favorite day of the year.  My husband and I share the same birthday, so it's the only day that I can claim as mine.

 I pamper myself today.  It's not with a pedicure or a massage or a dinner out.  I stay in my jammies all day and do a fun sewing project that I can hopefully finish in one day.  My plan is to make a cover for my sewing machine.  I got the idea from a couple of swaps gong on in blogland and I have been spending the last few days, designing and planning it in my head to make it my own.

So my wonderful husband will make me a wonderful dinner and try to let me stay in my pajamas all day.  Check back tomorrow to see if my sewing machine has received a new coat!

And Happy Birthday's Day to all of the fabulous mothers that I know and those that I don't know.  You deserve a day to be appreciated and adored.  Go for it.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Cheryl! It was great to see you again at the Penn Oaks Show! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mumm's Day my dear..your flowers are gorgeous..your work over the top filled with love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.