Thursday, June 27, 2019

What Do These 3 Things Have in Common?

I had an amazing week.  What do these 3 things have in common?
KINDNESS!!

It is easy to be on the giving side of kindness, if we think about it.  Sometimes we don't even think about it.  But to receive kindness is sometimes hard.  I know it has been hard for me, but it makes my heart burst.  

Judy Veltidi, who has become a dear friend of mine, from the Warwick Quilt Guild gave me her extra umbrella, because I am never prepared when it's time to unload/load my car during my guild visits.  And there I have driven through a lot of rain this Spring.  Thank you Judy.  

The scraps of batiks arrived in the mail and what a lovely surprise.  Thank you to Kathy Nester, who was one of my first students in my "Design Your Own Mosaic".

And a heartfelt hug to Rita McLaughlin who sent me a wonderful book, but more importantly a note in which she shared her experience in losing her husband.  I gain so much strength from other women who have gone down this path before me.


So don't underestimate how uplifting one of your kind deeds can be.
Share some kindness.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.