Monday, August 19, 2019

Farm Sitting

I was so excited to spend the weekend tending to Loren & Roger's farm.  


They named the farm after us! Double (Don) Clover (Cheryl) and love. 
 Talk about a tear jerker moment.

They have been working hard to turn the fields into pasture and tending to the chickens, roosters, ducks and THREE pigs!  The pigs were the size of Bailey when Loren brought them home.  But now they are MUCH bigger.  Everyone gets along, even Bailey!



I just had to feed them in the morning, evening and tuck them in for the night.  I just wanted to make sure that nothing died on my watch.

I viewed the rest of the days as a Staycation.  I completed all my entries for my business bookkeeping.  I organized my contract binder and updated my schedule for my lectures and workshops thru 2020 on my website.  You can check it out HERE. And I ordered printed thank you postcards to include with all my Etsy orders.  That's something I have wanted to do for a couple of years.

I've been working on finding a source for pretty tweezers like these:
The company from which  I purchased the  striped tweezers went out of business.  Now that I am getting close to running out of tweezers to sell, I wish I had bought out the rest of their stock. So, I'm on the hunt for a new source.  What do you think?

I also have created a new Curvalicious top.  I'm calling it Curvalicious Mod.  Looking for someone to do a smashing job with that negative space.  

The month of August has been quiet.  The only travelling I have done is up to the Poconos.  So it's been a good time to be working on a really exciting project.  I can't share yet, but I will when I can.  I'm just hoping it will move forward.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!


Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.