My project, the Curvalicious Tote, will only be available if you register for the Quilt Adventure, at least until 2017.
During the retreat, there will be 2 video classes showing how to make the tote step by step, including how to choose the fabrics, how to quilt the bag and how to construct it, in addition to other options to make the tote a diaper bag or a beach bag or a travel bag or ??? (Use your imagination!)
In addition to my project, this what you will get for $99.
* 12 different video classes with their accompanying PDF documents. (That breaks down to $8.25 per class.
* a Mystery Quilt with monthly video clues and PDF file
* Fun swap opportunities
* Livestream video sessions with chats
* Access to your instructor for asking questions
* Instructor interviews and video tours of their studios
* Interaction with other quilters from around the world
* You will also have access to everything forever! There will be an option to download the files at the end of the retreat so you can keep all your video lessons indefinitely.
All this for $99!
Here are some of the other projects:
Some of the teachers include Vanessa Vargas Williams, aka Crafty Gemini, Ebony Love, Melissa Mora and Lora Douglas. Plus a hands on dyeing class with Dippy Dyes - Lisa Reber and how to make decorative polymer clay buttons as embellishments.
The classes are designed to be both beginner friendly and suitable for the more advance quilter. The instructors will be happy to answer your questions.
If you sign up by October 20, you will be eligible for one of 100 quilters goodie bags. The winners will be chosen randomly.
In addition to that, the first 20 quilters that sign up through my link, will be eligible for 20% off EVERYTHING (not just Curvalicious) from my etsy shop, except for shipping.
If you are wondering who won the free year long retreat, it was firstname.lastname@example.org.
The classes will start in January and last all of 2016!
and follow the prompts.