Wednesday, October 14, 2015

OOPs!

I had a great day today giving my lecture, "Sensationa Silk", at my quilt guild, Calico Cutters.  It was a packed house with 14 visitors.

These women are very taleneted quilters and I hope I encouraged them to try quilting with silk dupioni. I know they can do it.

One thing that I forgot to share with them was the Quilted Adventure Retreat. I had postcards with all the details. I know many of them already own Curvalicious and would really enjoy my project.


The Curvalicious tote bag is only one of 12 different projects that you can make over the course of one year.  It's a great value to get 12 on line classes for less than $9.00 each.  
Here's a video with a peek into the other classes.  
You can try your hand at fabric dyeing, making hexies, fabric adornments, a baby quilt and more.


And there's still time to register to win all this for free!
I'll pick the winner on Saturday and make the  announcement on Sunday.
Head to bit.ly/CherylLynch to register

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.