Monday, June 2, 2014

Got Wheels?

It's a beautiful day on the eastern side of the state of Pennsylvania. After spending almost 17 hours traveling home from Budapest, today was a great day to get outside check out the new Chester Valley a Trail (CVT). Well , its new to me. It's restricted to bicycles and runners and walkers.

If you know me or have read my blog for a while, you know that I love to ride my bike, especially with my trusted companion, Bailey.

She was very well behaved today.
There was a wonderful perfumy smell in the air.

Then I spotted these wild roses.

I really needed a day to do this. Back to work tomorrow.

If you missed my bicycle block in Quiltmakers 100 Blocks mag, here's another look. It's one of my most favorite thins I have designed.

The current issue is still available, here.

 

4 comments:

  1. I need to get out on my bike, but it is always too cold, now too hot, lol.
    Next weekend will be hot again, so I guess it is time to get the kayak on the water.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey looks happy to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bicycle block! I don't think I've seen it until just now. Really cute. Those roses look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've been reading your web site for a long time now
    and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give
    you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!


    Here is my webpage :: free xbox live points

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.