Friday, November 11, 2011

Big News


I have gotten  so many e-mails asking me about my silk projects.  The questions range from how to quilt with silk to where I buy my silk. I  have shared my tips for sewing with dupioni a few posts ago.  Now I want to make the silk available in quilter friendly amounts, aka fat quarters.


So on this auspicious day of 11-11-11, I am so excited to be opening an etsy shop, called Sewing with Silk.  You can buy silk dupioni there in assortments with or without directions.  You can use it to recreate my quilts or just to add a bit of elegance to one of your projects. 

Click to come visit:     Sewing with Silk


1 comment:

  1. You go with your bad self!!!! There's no stopping you now! Now you're our personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.