Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Houston Happenings Continued

Houston is home of one of the most prestigious quilt shows in the world.  There are lots of quilts and lots of special exhibits.  Please forgive me for lack of artist attribution.  There were just too many quilts.
Enjoy!



Kathy York's view of Central Park

Side view.  It's 3-D.
3D House Exhibit by various quilters





Special Exhibit -  Doll Bed Quilts


Barbara Barick McKie


Melinda Bula

Close-up

Terry Kramzar

Pat Durbin
Marilyn Badger

Close Up



Sharon Shaumber

Close-up

My quilt, "Filigree Fantasy" among others


Barbara Persing





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos...I loved the Houston show last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time in Houston. Thanks for sharing your pictures of the beautiful quilts. They are amazing and it is so cool to see your beautiful quilt hanging among them.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it! You have to be seeing these quilts in person! Each one of them shows amazing skills! Loved seeing the detailed pictures of the quilts. You know which one is my favorite!
    Loved the houses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I think I'd walk around the entire show with my jaw on the floor. These quilts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are some wonderful quilts.
    Debbi F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. What a vicarious look for those of us who were unable to attend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.