Thursday, July 23, 2015

What A Surprise!

In my last post, I shared a Curvalicious quilt called "Fun Stuff".  I mentioned that I was working on another project using Curvalicious  for the Syracuse show, and it would be surprising, at least to people who know me.  I have 2 sons and a grandson.  I have never been motivated to create anything for little girls, because there has never been a little girl in my life (except for Bailey!).

But I thought I could use Curvalicious to make the cutest little skirts.  What do you think?

Now I just need a couple of models!

Speaking of surprises, it is my DIL's 30th birthday.  She is hard to surprise, but my son flew in her sister and kids from Florida and you should have seen the look on her face at the restaurant dinner.  It was a joy to be a part of the celebration and you can see how happy my son was to have pulled this off. This isn't the greatest photo, but you can feel the love.



2 comments:

  1. The skirts are adorable, Cheryl. I have 4 grandsons so have no models to help you out. Enjoy Syracuse. Hopefully next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the skirts are ADORABLE!!!! I, too, have wanted to sew for little girls (growing up in house with 4 older brothers and no sisters) and then having 3 sons. No DIL's yet nor grandchildren but perhaps one day. I can hope.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.