Tuesday, July 28, 2015

From PA to Syracuse

We were able to pack everything in the car without resorting to strapping stuff to the roof. And there was even room for my favorite diet soda. Syracuse, here we come!
It took about 4 hours of traffic free driving.  This was my first look at my booth, #620. 
A bit daunting, but after moving stuff here no there and back again, this was my final arrangement. 
Curvalicious nudged out most of my dupioni silk. 
Ready to begin demoing. 
Trying to sell a few copies of my book, Sew Embellished with a small display. 
And a delicious dinner with enough leftovers maybe for an exhausted dine in evening. 
AQS has done an amazing job. It looks like it is going to be a great show. 

5 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, the booth looks awesome! Knock 'em dead! And have fun! Dinosaur Bar B Q?!? I'm jealous! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in "Cuse! (my home town) I have some friends attending - I'll send them your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booth likes welcoming & interesting. are don & bailey With you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.